Monday, April 11, 2011

Very First Post

I'm so excited for the very first post of "Just Be". I love reading blogs and I get so many great ideas from them (decorating, cooking, organizing, praying, parenting and just miscellaneous stuff) that I just decided that I've got to start my own. I wake up every day wanting to do better than the day before. I want to feel comfortable in this now wrinkled skin with a few more dimples here and there that God gave me by just trying to "be". Be me and no one else. Trying to live each day doing what makes me happy. Some days I do and some days I don't. I'm going to try to keep track of my thoughts here.


I will eventually let you into my little world of craziness. If you are up for it come along for the ride and please feel free to share your comments along the way. This isn't going to be a one stop shop where you will always find the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Glad I am your first comment!!! Can't wait to catch up with you here since you are NEVER on facebook!! :) I love you and miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete